Twitter page, Instagram platform or other social media channel owned and/or operated by Kin Social Tonics, Inc. d/b/a
"Kin Euphorics" "Kin Euphorics", "we", "us" or "our"), which includes Kin Euphorics’ affiliated companies, now or in
accessing, browsing and/or using our Site you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accepted, without reservation,
- Copyright and Intellectual Property. The content of our Site and namely but not exclusively the texts, marks, logos,
slogans, diagrams, photographs, videos, sounds, music, layout, designs, know-how, technologies, products, and processes are
the exclusive property of and owned by Kin Euphorics or its affiliated companies, licensors or content providers, and accordingly
are protected by copyright, trademarks, patents and all other intellectual or industrial property rights which exist under applicable law.
- Use of the Site. You may access, copy, download or print the content of our Site solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you do not modify or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice contained in any information or other material you access, copy, download or print. Any other use of content on the Site, including but not limited to the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, or broadcast of the content of the Site, in whole or in part and by any means, is strictly prohibited. Kin Euphorics or its licensors or content providers retain full and complete title to the content provided on the site, including all associated intellectual property rights, and provide this content to you under a license that is revocable at any time in Kin Euphorics’ sole discretion. Kin Euphorics neither warrants nor represents that your use of any content displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by accessing, copying, downloading or printing any content made available on or accessed through the Site. You hereby covenant and agree that your use of the Site and any permitted use of such content shall not infringe any rights of any third parties.
- Username/Password. In the event the Site is ever structured such that you are able to create an account on the Site, you may be required to be at least eighteen (18) years old and create a username and password. In such event, you will be responsible for keeping your username and password confidential and secure, and you will be responsible for all actions taken using your username and password. By registering, you may agree to receive communications and promotional materials from Kin Euphorics and its affiliated entities.
- Health Information. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has not evaluated any statements or materials on our site nor products we sell and distribute through our online store. Neither the FDA or any regulatory agency endorses or approves any products available on our site or product ingredients. Our products on the Kin Euphorics website and online store should not be expected to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. We provide information and materials on our site strictly for educational purposes; you should not use anything from our site as a substitute for professional medical advice or care. Our information is not intended to treat or diagnose any health issues or illnesses without a doctor's approval. For those of you pregnant, taking medication, nursing, or have medical conditions, we firmly advise consulting with a health professional before using Kin Euphorics products.
- Information Deemed Non-Confidential. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any material you may submit via the Site or
otherwise through the internet to Kin Euphorics, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any
such material. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Site or otherwise communicate to Kin Euphorics through
the internet any content that: (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive
of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute
or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may
contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false email
address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content.
You may not upload commercial content onto the Site.
- Rules for Using the Site. You agree to follow the conduct rules listed below:
- You will not knowingly provide or post any false, misleading, or fraudulent information.
- You will not use the Site for any illegal purpose, nor will you provide or post any material or information in violation of any applicable law or regulation.
- All information provided or posted by you will not violate the copyright rights, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary rights of any third party.
- Information provided or posted by you will not violate the trade secret rights of any third party.
- Information provided or posted by you must not be defamatory, harassing, offensive, threatening, obscene, or otherwise inappropriate or disruptive.
- You will not hold yourself out as someone you are not or otherwise impersonate any other person while using the Site.
- You will not interfere or tamper with the functioning of the Site, nor will you attempt to gain access to information or control of the Site not specifically granted to you.
- You will not use the Site to transmit any spyware, virus or similar destructive program or code.
- You will not compile any database or list of other Site visitors, nor will you use the Site to facilitate the sending of any spam, bulk email, or email offering to sell goods or provide services.
- You will not access or attempt to access any restricted portion of the Site unless you have specifically been granted access.
- Site Access. We may discontinue all or part of the Site at any time, in our sole discretion. Kin Euphorics may block or limit
violate any applicable law or regulation relating to your use of the Site; (c) you engage in any conduct which Kin Euphorics, in its
sole discretion, believe is offensive, harmful, defamatory, or otherwise harmful to Kin Euphorics or others. To ensure that we provide
a high quality experience for you and for other users of the Site, you agree that we and/or our representatives may access and/or
review information provided when you comment on the Site on a case-by-case basis to investigate complaints or allegations of abuse,
infringement of third party rights, or other unauthorized uses of the Site.
- Minors and Children. The Site may not be suitable for minors. Minors and children (persons under the age of 18) are encouraged
not to use the Site unsupervised and we ask that minors and children do not register for an account or submit any personal information
to us. By using the Site unsupervised, and/or by registering for an account, you warrant that you are 18 years of age or older.
- Change of Information, Availability of Products / Services. The products displayed on the Site may be available on our Site for purchase,
and may also be available in select third party retail locations. The products and prices displayed on the Site are subject to change at
any time with or without notice. The prices or items in any particular third party store may be different from those appearing on the Site,
and the in-store information and availability controls over any conflicting information at the Site. Your placement of an order through the
Site constitutes your offer to purchase the items selected by you. Kin Euphorics may accept or reject your offer, and your offer is not accepted
by Kin Euphorics until Kin Euphorics ships your order.
- Links. As a service to our visitors, our Site may contain hypertext links leading to other websites that are not operated or controlled by Kin Euphorics. However, even if such third parties are affiliated with Kin Euphorics, Kin Euphorics has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices and legal policies independent of Kin Euphorics. Kin Euphorics is not responsible for the contents of any linked sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. Viewing such third party sites is entirely at your own risk.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF AND ALL DAMAGES OR LOSS FROM THE USE
OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE. WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO SECTION 12 HEREINAFTER, ANY AND ALL MATERIAL, INFORMATION AND ALL OTHER CONTENT
ON THE SITE ARE FURNISHED TO YOU “AS IS” AND WITHOUT GUARANTY OF ANY SORT, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW,
Kin Euphorics EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY
IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
- Limitation of Liability. YOU RECOGNIZE AND ACCEPT THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL Kin
Euphorics, ITS AFFILIATES OR SUBSIDIARIES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OWNERS, LICENSORS, AGENTS OR ANY OTHER
THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THE SITE OR INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THE SITE, BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND,
INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ANY INJURY TO REPUTATION, COSTS, LOSSES, DECREASE IN TURNOVER OR
PROFITS OR LIABILITIES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER (EVEN IF THE ADVENT OF SUCH DAMAGE WAS KNOWN OR COULD HAVE BEEN KNOWN BY Kin Euphorics), CAPABLE
OF ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR ITS CONTENT.
- Miscellaneous. Unless otherwise specified, the Site and the Content thereof are displayed solely for the purpose of promoting Kin
any conflict of law provisions. [Any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be resolved exclusively by the state and/or federal courts
of New York County, New York.] By using the Site, you agree and submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
- Shipping Kin Euphorics only offers a standard shipping method that you may select when placing an order for the Products and does not currently offer expedited shipping options. The delivery times specified in any order confirmation are estimates only. For the avoidance of doubt, Kin Euphorics does not guarantee that your order will be delivered within the time frames set forth in your order confirmation. Please note that once your order is processed, Kin Euphorics cannot modify and/or expedite your order. Notwithstanding anything contained herein to the contrary, Kin Euphorics shall have no liability whatsoever, with respect to orders that are shipped late or lost in transit.
a. Damaged Products. If any such Products ordered by you shall be proved to Kin Euphorics satisfaction to be damaged, Kin Euphorics shall refund the price of the damaged Products in full. Such refund shall be Kin Euphorics sole obligation and your exclusive remedy for any deficiency in Products ordered. Kin Euphorics only refunds Products ordered if they are damaged. Kin Euphorics does not offer exchanges for any Products. Notwithstanding anything contained herein to the contrary, Kin Euphorics shall have no liability whatsoever, with respect to damages resulting from (i) changes or modifications made by you or a third party and (ii) the improper use or maintenance of the Products by you or a third party.
b. Refund Procedure. Once your request for a refund is received and reviewed, Kin Euphorics will send you an email to notify you that we have received your request. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed , and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within fourteen (14) days of email confirmation from Kin Euphorics. If you haven’t received a refund yet, check your bank account and contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your account. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only regularly priced Products may be refunded, any Products that are offered as sale items are not eligible for a refund. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, Kin Euphorics reserves the right to refuse any requested refund, if Kin Euphorics determines, in its sole, but reasonable discretion, that you are promoting, marketing, advertising, offering to sell or selling any of Kin Euphorics’s Products on or through any online marketplace, online service (e.g., Ebay, Amazon Marketplace or similar websites) or otherwise without the prior written consent of Kin Euphorics (in each instance).
c. Refund Requirements. Kin Euphorics shall only provide refunds that are submitted within fourteen (14) days following the date of your original order and all such refund requests must be accompanied by (i) written documentation outlining the reason for such refund request and (ii) photographic evidence of such damaged Products. Further, to be eligible for a refund, your ordered Products must be unused and in the same condition that you received them. The Products must also be in the original packaging. Kin Euphorics only provides refunds from purchases made on kineuphorics.com. To request a refund for your order, please contact us via email and include all of the requirements set forth herein. For the avoidance of doubt, Kin Euphorics shall not provide you with a refund if you do not abide by and/or meet all of the requirements set forth in this Section 19.
- Claims of Copyright Infringement. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the "DMCA") provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials available on the Site infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send to Kin Euphorics a written notice by mail, e-mail or fax, requesting that Kin Euphorics remove such material or block access to it. If you believe in good faith that someone has wrongly filed a notice of copyright infringement against you, the DMCA permits you to send to Kin Euphorics a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA. See http://www.copyright.gov/ for details. Kin Social Tonics, Inc. d/b/a "Kin Euphorics" 2020. All rights reserved.